The Full Monty Karaoke Background Tracks CD
The Full Monty Sheet Music (Vocal Selections)
The Full Monty Complete Libretto/Script
The Full Monty Non-Musical Film Version on DVD
The Full Monty Original Broadway Cast Rec.
A group of unemployed steelworking men frustrated with life, women, and work decide that regardless of looks, ability or anything else, they are going to be the best chippendale strippers Yorkshire has ever seen.
People might assume that The Full Monty wasn't that great since it didn't win a single Tony. Keep in mind that it lost to The Producers in each of the 10 categories it was nominated in.
The six steel workers must appear nude for one brief moment at the end of the show. There is some "frank language" and mature themes.
Audition Preparation Suggestions for The Full Monty
This is a high-energy, comedic show. Be sure to show off these qualities in your audition.
The music in The Full Monty is funk/rock-inspired contemporary. To choose an appropriate audition song, look at other shows with rock-style scores.
- Jerry Lukowski (30 - 45)
- Dave's best friend, recently divorced, rugged but a little "past his prime"
- Dave Bukatinsky (30 - 45)
- Jerry's hopelessly overweight friend
- Ethan Girard (30 - 45)
- somewhat simple-minded but good-hearted (and well-endowed) - homosexual
- Malcolm MacGregor (30 - 45)
- sweet homosexual man who lives alone with his infirm mother - unhappy & suicidal
- Harold Nichols (dance, 30 - 45)
- Jerry & Dave's former boss-turned-choreographer of the group. He has been hiding his unemployment from his wife for 6 months
- Horse (African-American, 30 - 45)
- A “Big Black Man” with voice and moves to bring the house down
- Georgie Bukatinsky
- Dave's wife
- Nathan (Non-Singing, 12 - 14)
- Jerry's son
- Jeanette Burmeister (45 - 65)
- a showbiz-savvy accompanist
- Vicki Nichols (Alto/Mezzo)
- Harold's wife - an oblivious socialite
- Keno (Non-Singing)
- a male stripper - effeminate in attitude but not in body
- Jerry's ex-wife
- Teddy Slaughter
- Pam's new boyfriend